Free 30 days return and money back guarantee
At Diamond Shop, we stand by the quality of our products and are committed to your satisfaction. That’s why we offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Here’s what it means:
Our Return Policy
We gladly accept returns for a refund or exchange within 30 days from the date of shipment from our facility. To make the return process hassle-free, we provide a fully insured, free shipping label via email within one business day of your return request. Please note that each customer is eligible for two complimentary returns per year. To initiate a return, you must obtain a Return Shipping Authorization (RSA) number by following the steps outlined below.
To qualify for a return, items must be in their original purchase condition, including all product documentation, and must be shipped back to us within 30 days. If you wish to exchange your item for a different product, we recommend returning the original item for a refund and placing a new order. Please allow up to two weeks for your refund to be processed.
In the rare event that a package or item delivered to you arrives damaged, please either refuse the shipment or contact us immediately at 1-808-728-9966. Retain all packaging materials unless instructed otherwise by Diamond Shop. Any claims for damaged or missing items must be reported immediately or within five days of receiving your order. Please note that Diamond Shop is not responsible for lost or damaged returned shipments.
- Engraved Rings: Diamond Shop engraved rings may be returned for credit, but a repolishing fee of $25 will apply. However, the removal of Diamond Shop engraving from any exchanged or resized ring is free, with no additional engraving fee.
- Diamond Upgrade Program: Diamonds purchased as part of our Diamond Shop Diamond Upgrade Program may not be returned for credit but can be exchanged within 30 days.
- Special Orders: Special orders are considered final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Shipping Fees: Shipping fees are non-refundable.
Please note that returns without a Diamond Shop Return Shipping Authorization will be refused upon receipt, and returns with missing paperwork or product will not be processed.
Some items, such as diamond and gemstone eternity rings with a specific number of gemstones per finger size, milgrain or ornate bands, some silver rings, or rings with alternative metals like Tungsten, cannot be resized. Therefore, it’s essential to order the correct ring size at the time of purchase. If you need assistance determining the proper ring size, please contact our customer service or use our online ring sizer tool.
How to Prepare a Return or Exchange
To initiate a return or exchange for a diamond or jewelry item, please follow these steps:
- Obtain the Return Shipping Authorization number: submit the return form, or send a email to email@example.com, or contact us at 808.728.9966 to obtain a return shipping authorization number and request your free return shipping label. Write your return shipping authorization number on the outside of the package you are returning. (Please note that the free return shipping label only applies to ring, loose diamond, and loose gemstone order from the US.)
- Select your carrier and initiate your return: If you’re returning within 30 days, a free shipping label will be emailed to you once you’ve initiated your return (limit of two complimentary returns per customer, per year). If you’re returning outside of 30 days (for resizing, cleaning, or repairs), you may use the carrier of your choice. All returns require a Return Shipping Authorization (RSA) number, which must be clearly written on the outside of the shipping box. Print the label and affix it to the top portion of the box.
- Package your item(s) securely: Use the original packing materials. For refund or exchange, include any diamond grading reports or appraisals. These are not required for repairs and resizes. Failure to return the diamond grading report for items delivered with one will result in a cost of $200 to replace it. For security reasons, do not write “Diamond Shop” on the outside of the box.
- Insure your return shipment: It’s highly recommended to insure your return shipment for its full purchase value, as we cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen articles. If you use our complimentary return service, the emailed shipping label includes insurance protection. If you choose not to use our complimentary service, expedited return shipping with full insurance is available for $30 within the US and $50 for international packages.
After Your Return Is Received
Returns are processed on weekdays and typically entered into our system within 24 business hours of receipt. Please allow five to 15 business days for this process to complete.
If you are due a refund, the credit will be submitted to your bank within three business days. It may take your bank up to 10 business days to post the funds to your account. Bank wire refunds may take seven to 10 business days after processing.
Please note that during significant holidays, heavier return volumes can lead to longer processing times.
If you are expecting a return shipment, you will receive an email notification once the outbound shipment date is set. Additionally, you will receive a shipping confirmation email on the day of the outbound shipment.
Cancel or Change an Order
If you need to change or cancel an order, please contact a Diamond Shop Diamond and Jewelry Consultant at 1-808-728-9966. We will make every effort to accommodate your request before shipping confirmation. Please note that some changes may result in shipping delays. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate changes or cancellations for special order requests or orders that have already been shipped.
Check Return Status
You can check the status of your returned item on our Return Status page.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I return my order? Individual items may be returned for a refund, resize, and some repairs. Please contact our customer service for more information. For exchanges or repairs outside of 60 days, please call a Service Specialist at 1-808-728-9966 for assistance.
- Are there items that cannot be returned? Special orders and engraved jewelry items (other than rings) are considered final sale.
- Can I return or resize an engraved ring? Rings with personal engraving may be returned, exchanged, or resized where possible, with the exception of special orders.
- How long does it take for a credit to process? Once a returned item passes our quality inspection and is fully processed for refund, it typically takes two to eight days for your credit card company to refund your account. Bank wire refunds may take seven to 10 business days after processing.
- Who pays for return shipping? Our commitment to you extends to the return process. Items may be returned or exchangedwithin 30 days of shipment, free of charge, with no questions asked.